I have been writing a book and I was wondering if I should do it on the blog! So if you want me to do the first chapter and then the second chapter then the third chapter! If you want me to do my book on the blog then I want five different people do a comment of more that says I should do my book! I don't really care if I have to do it!!!
Update On Ma' Life
11 years ago






7 comments:
Halle-freakin-lujah! Someone from the PRATT family made a new post!!! It's a miracle!
Rachel - I'd love to read your book! What's it about?
Yes Rachel. Write your book on your blog. I'd love to read it.
I hope I'm in it.
Rachel, I think it is a great idea for you to put your book on your blog. I LOVE to read!
Emery said she wants to read your book. Please put it on the blog.
PUT IT ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO RUDE CELERY AND PEANUT ON THE PHONE?????
Post a Comment