Here's the cutest video of Emery EVER! I finally got it from my phone to the computer. (Thanks Dad) I took the video on November13 I think. Hope you like it! There's actually two videos.
Update On Ma' Life
11 years ago
Here's the cutest video of Emery EVER! I finally got it from my phone to the computer. (Thanks Dad) I took the video on November13 I think. Hope you like it! There's actually two videos.
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing. Rachel? Your funny to!! (:
How did you get that giraffe on the side of your comment?
I love the video's and the pictures! I love it when she laughs like that. Thanks for taking such good care of her and showing her a great time! SOOOOO Cute!
Little baby Emery is SOOOO cute!!! I just love her little laugh! And those pictures are so cute! She is so much fun!
Little Emery, she is a doll. Love the video, way cute.
Post a Comment