Sunday, June 8, 2008

Clocks

You are going to say why did she say Clocks as her title? Well this is why! I remember when I was about 3 years old and I was not in Preschool yet and my dad mowed lawns for people and I always came with him and every time we were going to the house he was mowing we use to listen to Coldplay and the song that we always listed to was Clocks. I love that song. It is my favorite song but now my favorite songs are Clocks, Violot hill and Vivalavida.

3 comments:

mikelle said...

I like Coldplay too! That's pretty cool that you have memories from when you were three. I don't have any memories when I was that little!

Amy said...

I am excited to see you have updated us on your blogging! I just listened to your Coldplay song on your playlist. It's a good one! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post Rachel!