Monday, June 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged :(

What is your husband’s name? Kenny

How long have you been together? A couple of decades.

How long did you date? Just over a year.

Who said I love you first? Kenny

Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.

Who does the housework? Nobody, it just gets dirty again so what’s the point.

Who sleeps on the right? Whoever gets in bed last, that is the bad side ‘cause you can’t see the T.V.

Who pays the bills? Me

Who cooks dinner? Both of us.

Who drives when you are together? Kenny

Who is more stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn.

Who kissed who first? ME!!!!

Who asked out whom first? ME, again.

Who proposed? Kenny did with a very romantic view above the Capital.

Who has more siblings? I do – 7 to 3.

Who wears the pants? Kenny does because I can’t wear them.

I tag Adri next, sorry.

7 comments:

mikelle said...

Ha Ha! Love it! That's too funny.

Thanks for doing it. Sorry for all the trouble, but it was worth it in the end. Well, for me that is!

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Ha ha that was one of the most entertaining surveys!

Anonymous said...

You're right it was kind of fun to do. And it is fun to read other peoples!

Anonymous said...

Megan I am glad you posted this. We are going to suck you into this blogging thing if it is the last thing we do.

mikelle said...

Hello?? Is anyone out there?? You guys disappeared!

Paige said...

sorry there's nothing to blog about

Anonymous said...

Wow. I refuse to let myself get tagged! I love how honest and fair you are. I would have said I was the best at everything. Poor Ted!