Here are some of the Big Alaska trip pictures.
Waterfall from heaven
Happy Lance
Blake thought that we were going deer hunting so he wore his orange.

Nathan went for a swim dressed as a sea otter. He played dress up alot!
Tyson was mad at Blake for stealing his fishing spot.
Ted was just cool.
We met this nature dude on the river. He was totally a LOCAL. He showed us how to catch a King Salmon. He also took a lot of pictures that he said he was going to share, but who knows if he will.
Ted was just really cool and he bought us a pan for breakfast and a lot of candy!
Lance was sad because he didn't bring any party poppers.
Tyson was still mad at Blake cause he stole his fishing spot.
Blake had a fish on but lost it when a guy tried to help him with his drag. I bet he just wishes EVERYONE would just leave him alone.We would like to thank Big Bad Gregg (AKA "The Key Thrower") for taking us on this wonderful trip. This was an undertaking that had never been tried. All of the Boys together in one small SUITE was really cool. The Smells of AlASSka will forever be with me. The bowling, fishing and boating were just sweet. Watch out for those rockfish pricks, Tyson says they hurt! We would like to thank the Alaska Highway Patrol for there kindness and understanding and the LOCALS for all of the helpful information when we had soooo many questions. That is all.








5 comments:
The pictures are good, but the captions are better!
Alaska is beautiful... Thanks for sharing!
That was my dad he did a good job for his first time!!!!
Just for the record I was at those spots first!! My brothers are always trying to one up me. They knew I had the best spots. Kenny great pict's. And even better comments. It was a great trip and m olfactories will never be the same. Thanks, Blake
Way to go Kenny with the post. I love it. What a nice tribute to a great trip. I know Ted sure enjoyed the time he spent with everyone and I know I sure enjoyed the time I spent with your family while you guys were gone.
on the which dog do you like quiz why didn't you add zeus?
Post a Comment