That's a pretty sweet phone Paige! I love the choice of color - pink is my favorite!
Wow! I am dying to get a new phone. I get bored with my old one. I love it you will have to show it to me next time we are together!
I love getting new phones! Yours looks pretty cool! Good Choice!
I didn't get a phone!!
you should of said that me, rachel,and my dad went to get phones.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a pretty sweet phone Paige! I love the choice of color - pink is my favorite!
Wow! I am dying to get a new phone. I get bored with my old one. I love it you will have to show it to me next time we are together!
I love getting new phones! Yours looks pretty cool! Good Choice!
I didn't get a phone!!
you should of said that me, rachel,and my dad went to get phones.
Post a Comment