Thursday, May 29, 2008

My day

I have not done something for 4 days and to me that is a long time I love blogs and I want everybody to do something everyday. I try to do something everyday. Today I had to do a presentation on blogs and how to preserve memories and I think I did horrible but I think I did o.k. to. Bailey did it on blogs to and she said that a blog was called a web log and so they took off the we and put b and log together and it ended up to blog now that is what it is called. Today was my friends last day at school and I was so sad that I will not see her until next year. My teacher Mrs. Dean was not there the last time she got to see her was yesterday and I had piano I think piano is fun but Paige doesn't like piano and if she passes of 10 songs she gets to go to Jaba juice. I think if I pass of either 20 songs or 30 songs I will get to go to Jaba juice.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on rachel you did a good job!not as good as me ! just kidding! see you tomorrow!

mikelle said...

I'm sure you did a great job Rachel! I'm glad to so you posted something on your blog today. I've missed hearing all about what's going on over there. Love you!

Anonymous said...

liked the comment Rachel!Thanks I've got post something on my blog!I'll do that soon avcourse!Its almost the last day of school! See you tomorow and the next day. Bye.

Anonymous said...

There seems to be a double standard. Why to you have to pass off 20 to 30 and Paige only has to pass of 10, somethings fishy here.

mikelle said...

Hey girls! Tell your mom she has just been TAGGED!

(Have her check my blog for the details!)

Paige said...

nothing's fishy i just don't like piano and rachel does so if i practice and not waste my money-my mom's money that is.so if i don't get a reward then it's like wasting 5 bucks

Paige said...

that didn't make much sense at all but you get what i mean, right?

mikelle said...

I got what you meant!

hailie said...

oh lucky! Elementary ends july 1 for me! UGLY!

hailie said...

oh oops I meant to put that comment on the other headline about paige's school sorry!